Intercampus Bus FAQs
- Q: How do I make a reservation for the Intercampus Bus Shuttle?
- You can make a reservation by logging on to http://berkbus.ucdavis.edu/ and entering your
UCD Kerberos or
UCB CalNet password.
For more information, call 530-752-8287.
- Q: Where does the Berkeley bus pick up and drop off?
- In Davis, the bus stop is on the UC Davis campus on Hutchison Road. It's located by the
loading dock at the south side of
Shields Library, facing the Art Building. In Berkeley,
the bus stop is located at the
West Gate entrance located on West Crescent Circle.
- Q: How long does the bus ride take?
- The bus ride is approximately an hour and 30 minutes long, depending on traffic and other conditions.
- Q: Who can ride the Berkeley Bus?
- UCD/UCB faculty, staff and registered students.
- Q: How far in advance may I make a reservation?
- You may make a reservation up to 30 days in advance.
- Q: Is luggage allowed on the shuttle?
- Passengers are allowed up to two carry-on items not excedding
7”x12”x19” that can be safely stored under the seats or in
overhead racks during transport.
- Q: Can I take my bike on the shuttle?
- The shuttle features a bicycle rack that can accommodate two
bicycles on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Q: Is the shuttle equipped with WiFi?
- Yes, the shuttle offers free WiFi.
- Q: Is the shuttle wheel chair accessible?
- Yes, but you must indicate this need when you make your reservation.